About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nesting in a Painter's Motor Coach


When I am recuperated from surgery, my husband and I will go traveling in our Winnebago Coach. RVing is new to us and we are busy customizing our new home. I am preparing a soft sided cooler on wheels for my art supplies. Everyday will bring a chance to paint either inside in my passenger seat studio or outdoors. Managing my painting with as little impact on the environment, I may paint with acrylics on acrylic that I pour and dry. I do not want to use wood stretcher bars and discard cardboard and shrink wrap. Shrinking plastic is not good for the environment. The challenge will be the presentation. Wouldn't it be a kick to recycle throw away trash into something attractive and meaningful.
Thank you Martha Marshall for your comment. Yes low tech pencils and watercolors are good for traveling. I am open and appreciate suggestions on being an artist on wheels.

No comments: