About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The evolving Obama Presidency Paintings

Yesterday I volunteered at the Corvallis, Oregon Democratic headquarters. My task was to enter data into computers with the aim of tracking the phone calling so all voters get one call. And the undecided get further information. While volunteering I was happy to see the number of young voters and senior citizens volunteering.
I looked over the graphics at the headquarters and judged them as strong. The portraits of Obama in red white and blues were symbolic of the message that skin color matters less than patriotism. I thought the other banners with slogan words were doing the job of creating an energetic atmosphere. The addition of any more art would lessen the general effect. The idea of using them as a fund raiser is not a good one because of al the logistic problems and the prospects of getting a very good return.







No comments: