About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Friday, January 23, 2009

Beginning to draw Tango dancers











(Please click on pictures to see enlargements) Beginning to draw Tango dancers, I am trying to feel the movements. Ideally I need a partner because Tango is a dance that depends upon two moving together. I feel that Icannot do a finished work until I have experienced both the male and the female parts with a partner holding me. No problem now, I am happy to say that I have a volunteer and some DVDs that will facilitate our learning. In a few days I hope to have some new work but in the mean time I will post some more of the scenic beauty in photographs and paintings made while seeing Argentina, the Falklin Islands, Cape Horn, and Chile.

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

I really love these!!!