About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Being focused


Our computer crashed and I must find new ways to share my journey until it is fixed. This picture is a web cam picture and I am wondering if I can share my work by just holding it up. Here I am holding a duck that I have been knitting to donate to a hospital.
When I post what I will do in the future sometimes that helps me focus. My celebrating volunteers series is not going well at all. this afternoon I am going to start a brand new painting of Mother of the Woodlot and her grandson releasing a fish in Bond Pond.

2 comments:

rob ijbema said...

good luck with the computer stuff diane,nightmare when they play up.
just moved house and was lost without internet
btw i really like the heading painting on the top

Rain Trueax said...

Your webcam photo worked well. cute duckie :)