About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Abstract Painting, "December Boggie Woggie"


Mixed media, the acrylics include metalics and interference colors plus oil paints, on a masonite wood box, frame not frequired, 7" x 5" x 7/8", $125. To purchase e-mail me. This painting was started in 2002 and just now going through some of my old small paintings I had the inspiration that the colors and lines could suggest my path in preparing for the holidays. I just lean one way until I almost fall then I change directions in the nick of time to get all the food and gifts ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true...this painting describes December well! Wishing you and yours have a Peaceful, Happy Holiday! ~Heidi

Martha Marshall said...

Food and gifts?? Yikes! I'd better stop now and do something about that.

I like this nice juicy painting.