About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Friday, June 29, 2007

Peace Rose Series Progress Report

The above ones are before the changes.
I am thinking about continuing the series around all three sides of the doorway. Should I? More maybe too busy.

I am satisfied with changes. There is such a dramatic difference in how well the " Dancing Nose to Nose" complements rather than over powers the other paintings. Bulls eye eyes are now just an indication of barely opened eyes. Color changes are working towards more weight at the bottom not just for this one painting but the whole group.


1 comment:

Joyce said...

Diane, I have been away from your site for quite awhile. I really like your watercolour abstracts--they are gorgeous. I see you are continuously experimenting and I love to watch that. I will endeavour to come by more often.