About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sky Dragons Shape Shifting


I am enjoying oil again. I like going over with a new color over the previous day's tacky paint picking up a little color. These long 12" x 36" horizontal paintings are a series of three abstracts based on nature mixed with the whimsy of seeing dragon shapes every direction I look. This one is the third of the series. I will take a look at the first one of dragons surfing because I remember numerous legs and now have a notion of making the painting Dragons Beach Combing.

3 comments:

Heidi Malott said...

Amazing work Diane! You are so free in expression. Lovely. Thanks for bring us viewers on this wonderful journey!

sandy said...

This is so beautiful! I followed you here from Joyce' blog.

sandy said...

This is so beautiful! I followed you here from Joyce' blog.