About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Painting at Dead Horse Point

In Canyon Lands National Park, I found an ideal inspiration. Maybe I took enough notes to be inspired to make a four sided painting to hang above my head in my livingroom sky light. It will be as though I was looking out at endless vistas bringing the expanse of the outdoors into my cozy livingroom. If all goes well by next month I will have a preliminary trial picture in my skylight. I will see how the lighting makes color reflect and how the color will make my livingroom glow in warm desert color. If the preliminaries live up to my hopes, I will make canvases to fit my sky light.

1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

wow, beautiful picture and should be fantastic painting. I can hardly wait to see it.