About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August is Marketing Month?

This acrylic painting is for sale. $700Only a little marketing will happen because I am expecting to do more painting near Lincoln City. This painting is Phoenix Tree (the estuary of the Siletz river near Lincoln City) acrylic 24" x 36"
Saturday August 8 my husband and I will be showing paintings at the Corvallis Art Guild Clothes Line Sale on the Courthouse Lawn. We will be in the Corvallis Art Guild tent in the middle of the lawn area.

1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

I like that painting a lot so much rich emotion and color in it.

We should be at the clothesline sale sometine in the morning but not sure when. I will be looking forward to what you have brought there