About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Demonstration at Pegasus Art Gallery

The Saturday before Christmas was a splendid time to paint at the front of a frame shop meeting other artists mostly. Here is my work table in front of my exhibit wall. I demonstrated using one part acrylic medium diluted with two parts water. Here I did a series which was not a production line as it might appear to some. Each one is totally original and plays off of the others. I worked on all of them at the same time so as not to get obsessive over any one of them. The advantage of working on a group is the creative advantage of coming up with fresh new impulses. When I started to get overly picky in one spot, I could leave it for awhile and when I came back the paint was dry enough to approach it in new ways.

No comments: