About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Play Day

My visions is about dividing space up into compartments and then spinning out of their boundaries finding connections. I am seeking a thread to hold the parts together like a poem. I don't like it when people walk past with out seeing. I want to share my fun.
I feel satisfied that my family loves my play art. Maybe that is as far as this will go.

McKenzie's arrangement of squares. She thought the suares could also be a tic-tac-toe game.


The Display Frame says my husband is being made into much more than he anticipated. He thought it was a single time only gallery display of seperate pieces to be sold separtately. He is only somewhat flattered that I think he deserves equal colaborative credit in this new experimental painting/sculpture art form. There are problems to be solved in its construction so that all the squares blocks and window openings are equal. It remains to be seen if the boxes will vibrate outwards until they fall out.
My daughter and grandchildren deserve credit for their enthusiasm. And thank you to Martha Marshall of http://artistsjournal.blogspot.com/ for her enthused comment.
Today I am moving the blocks around into many configurations. Many posible ideas have come to mind.

No comments: