About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Saturday, October 10, 2009

CHANGE of goal for my blog

Photos: Gleneden Beach and Proposal Rock taken in September during our month stay at Coyote Rock RV Resort and Marina near Lincoln City, Oregon


I have taken photos on my painting vacation. And they are complete in themselves and I will not copy them into paintings but just add them into my experience and draw from how they make me feel helping me to symbolize the emotions I will be painting. This is my process and my blog that has been an outlet for expressing my process will Change.
And it is time for CHANGE. My new goal is to make slide shows of my work to be published here every few months. I will post announcements of events such as where I am exhibiting and teaching every Saturday evening

4 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

I think all blogs repeat themselves if they go on long enough as that's part of the cycle of life. Basically that's not a bad thing as we likely are going through the same thing but at a different place and it won't be quite the same even if we thought it was.

The photos are good, definitely beautiful place.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Yes, the repetition does have a connection to the seasons and the repetative pattern they create. Also, some ideas expressed well once remain stronger without additions. It might be possible to publish the old posts at the appropriate time of year with a little update instead of trying to reinvent it each time.

Darlene said...

I find that I don't remember what I wrote and it would be a good idea to go back and review old blogs for a repeat. Perhaps they need editing or a different slant, but there are some ideas worth a second look.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Darlene,
Thank you for your continuing support. I hope you will continue to look in on me. I'll be posting again next Saturday writing about my watercolor workshop.