About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


My tool for color designing.
Thirty three pieces are ready to hang up May Day tomorrow. The exhibit is dedicated to all those people who think they can't be an artist.
  “Making  Memories” collage and water media paintings expose my creative play and struggles.  I believe even if you do not make the greatest and the most saleable art, immersion in visual language is a rich learning experience and can be a vital part of every aspect of living.

Follow my art journey.   Painting /collages going back as far as 1966 are hung according to how they relate to my development not in linear time. But a sense of passing time can be seen because they are numbered in order and dated.  Each label has a few words on my reasons for making art her life.

Where:   The Albany Main Library second floor

2450 14th Avenue SE

Albany, OR 97322

When:    May 1 through June

Monday –Wednesday   10:00 a.m. – to 8:00 p.m.

Thursday –Friday   10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Saturday 10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.

Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

No comments: