About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Day Dream Painting: "Computer Connections"


Acrylic on gallery wrapped stretched canvas, 12" square by 1 1/2" deep, no frame required., $150 ( to be sold as a group of eight for $1200 ) Will be ready for delivery after exhibition, May 31st. To purchase please e-mail me.


"Computer Connections" satisfies me more than an earlier painting I did about writing letters by hand. First reason being, I did not like leaving my husband's head of the picture. Second, people did not recognize the round shapes as being CD's. Third, I usually write my letters on the word processor and hope to continue. Fourth, I think it is cool for seniors to benefit by being members of the computer community.

2 comments:

Chris Ousley said...

Face it, you are a computer geek! ;-) Now in paint. I like that blue bird. Chirp!

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Yes our male blue bird is getting very tame. He was right on our patio step this morning. We do not have a cat any more. However the blue birds are in danger from neightbor cats who watch them with great interest. My husband puts up shields to keep them from the bird houses.