About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Friday, January 18, 2008

Modular Frame # 3

The third modular started out on the wrong foot with a raised grid squeezed directly from the bottle but after a frantic day, I removed some paint with some alcohol and a rag. Then subsequent colors and the background of the frame started making me happy again. I may call this modular "Energy Squared". The nine 6" squares were challenging. The energy and color and the almost infinite possibilities of rearranging the modular is reaching for new levels of experience and spirit. To continue the tour of spiritual cornerstone paintings click on the clink here. http://umbrellapaintingjournal.blogspot.com/2007/12/yesterdays-frustration-todays-multiple.html#links

2 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Wow! You go girl!!! These are great.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Thanks Martha,
Your paintings are a big part of my inspiration here.