About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sylvia Beach Hotel featuring Widler Wenzel small paintings


November 21 to January 19 at the Sylvia Beach Hotel in Newport, Oregon I will be exhibiting over thirty of my vignette acrylic paintings. http://www.sylviabeachhotel.com/ These works were made while living several months each year for the last three years at Coyote Rock RV and Marina Park on the Alsea River, Kernsville, Lincoln City. While these Oregon Coast paintings are on exhibit, all sales of them will be through the Hotel and not over the Internet. Pictured here are three of these paintings from this year. Update Dec. 19th:The second painting of Rocky Reach sold.







2 comments:

rob ijbema said...

really like the abstract qualities of these diane,like the ones below, they are full of mysterie!
good luck with the show!

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Rob,
Thank you, inspires me to do a few more for me not just for the show.