About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Plunkett Creek Loop, Beazell Memorial Forest


"Plunkett Creek Larkspur" is watercolor and acrylic paint in acrylic medium washes on cradled wood board, 10" x 8" sold. Saturday my husband and I with "Rain" and her husband, "the Ranch Boss", enjoyed walking at Fort Hoskins taking photographs. I have some sketches in my mole skin sketch book ready to develop further and will soon be posted. On Sunday we were treated to a extraordinary surprise. We met again at Beazell Memorial Park in King's valley, Oregon. We walked through the little valley with a brook lined in larkspur. Every flower and towering oak truly made me feel small like I was walking into a fairyland of my childhood.

No comments: