About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Mother Clearing Woodlot" and two of "Woodlot Mother Sharing With Grandson"




















"Mother Clearing Woodlot" plus a new painting of mine will be on exhibit in "The Everlasting Valley Exhibit" in May.

I don't know which of the new ones I will enter. I am putting them away for a week. I will be devoting the week to my family. My next post will be Saturday, April 18th. It is good to be able to again post pictures from my camera on a a newly repaired computer.






3 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

I hate to sound repetitive but these are lovely!!!

Have a great week with the family!

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Thank you Kay, I always enjoy your encouraging words. Your comments mean a lot to me.
As for my problem of deciding which will be more suitable for the exhibit about agriculture in the Willamette Valley I need to share more information. How about revealing my other painting in the exhibit. I was trying to scan a photograph of my painting in the Oregon State University collection that will be shown with the new one of Bond Butte Pond. The two paintings together complete a story of Woodlot mother previously posted.

Darlene said...

While all of the paintings are just fabulous, I think I prefer the last one of Woodlot Mother Sharing With Grandson.

I do love the painting and photo of you in the gallery.

Rain said you were a real artist and I now agree.