About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Wildflowers at McDonald State Forest, Corvallis, Oregon

Sunday my husband and I enjoyed the warm spring day by going for a walk in McDonald State Forest. Monday I painted my abstraction from my feelings while walking.



"McDonald Forest April Flowers"
Acrylic on museum wraped canvas
36" x 12" x 1 1/2"


Photograph is by Don Wenzel. I am very proud of my husband who just received an award for his many years and hours of volunteer work. He is now the Association of Northwest Steelheaders 2007 Hall of Fame honored member.

4 comments:

Katiejane said...

Diane, I love this new painting. The colors are so right for spring and it has a happy, light mood. Very pretty.

Congrats to your hubby.

Martha Marshall said...

That's a beautiful abstract, Diane! And the photograph is great. Congratulations to your hubby.

Debbie said...

Diane,
I love the feel of serendipity in this painting! I can take that spring walk with you when I look at this, feel the whimsy and carefree delight of an unhurried stroll in nature's wonder.

Debbie Wenzel said...

Diane,
I love the feel of serendipity in this painting! I can take that spring walk with you when I look at this, feel the whimsy and carefree delight of an unhurried stroll in nature's wonder.