About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gloves of Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Volunteer

"Honoring the River Enhancers," Mixed media, Caran d'ache on paper, image 20" x 22" framed approximately 21" x 23" (click on image to see detail) This is my other entry for "Our Fish Story," a juried show for LaSells Stewart Center Galleries, in Corvallis, Oregon, February 2 - March 10, 2009. The jurors will be looking for art that creatively represents how fish and fishing habitats are sustaining the spirit of Oregon's bounty. For entry information click on the URL here: http://oregonstate.edu/lasells/galleries There is a $30.00 entry fee which makes me pause before entering. But ever since 1986 at Breitenbush Camp Grounds where I painted my first oil painting -"Humbug Creek", I have been hooked on the fishing story in my paintings. I have available "Breitenbush 32 years later" and "Ripples" both under 56" x 48" posted on my artist page, Diane Widler Wenzel, at The Pegasus Art Gallery web site - http://pegasusartgallery.com/

No comments: