About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Albany Painting Enthusiasts at Iris Test Garden on Independence Hwy.






















I took these pictures because we have iris and the grass has bloomed since I painted it last. And I want to paint them in the breezy morning. Maybe tomorrow!



Today I drove to Jim Beecroft's Test Iris Garden on Independence Hwy. and met with fellow artists from Albany.






"Energy of Blushing White Iris" watercolor media and watercolor crayon in process, 15" x 22", $150



































Cherry Blossom Iris





















This morning was a little breezy and cool. I loved taking pictures of the grass in my own back yard and was having some separation anxiety but I put the effort out to pack a lunch and head for this wonderful garden that Michael and Billie Moore was able to get permission for us to paint. I am so fortunate to be a part of this group. It was fun to have a bite of lunch and visit.


















































1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

Beautiful iris pictures. Ours aren't near to blooming and I do love them in bloom. Such beautiful flowers.