About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Friday, December 08, 2006

Abstract Painting #2, "Fir Tree Dances With Sky"


"Fir Tree Dances With Sky" is an acrylic painting, museum wrapped canvas painted around the edges ready to hang, no frame needed, 18" x 14", availabe for sale for $350, inquire by e-mail, will set up Pay Pal. While painting "Fir Trees..." I enjoyed being on high ground looking up between the branches at the sky and down to the wetlands now built up with houses. I felt I was really painting the emotion I had responding to the light clouds passing by in the late afternoon. I did not think that it was going to be the last painting I could do while the pasture was still our property. Today the sale is final. To me happiness is the memory of experiences of painting and keeping sheep here - not the ownership of property, for I can sell both.

No comments: