About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream Painting, "Self-Portrait Wearing Pearls"


"Self-Portrait Wearing Pearls" is acrylic on a wood panel box, ready to hang, no frame necessary, 7"x 5" x 7/8", $125. To purchase e-mail me. Last night I dreamt I was wise wearing strands upon strands of pearls. I was surrounded by a luminous sea shell sky. this dream came from days at marveling how much the sky colors were like delicate sea shells. It was a happy dream where I was fulfilled after unremembered episodes of frustration. I think the pearls were my paintings that I symbolically created around plain rocks. Each was a significant pearl of wisdom.

1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

I really like that. Such a feeling of hope and looking upward in the figure. The colors help with the optomistic feeling