About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Expressionist Painting, "Clouds Come Dancing"


"Clouds Come Dancing" is acrylic on stretched canvas, 7" x 5", $95, to purchase please e-mail me. Since I started this one at 8:30 AM, the cold front has blown in and the sky now is a flat gray. I kept painting the dramatic clouds from memory because they moved on so quickly. Another artist friend noticed that I like this wave shape and frequently repeat it in my work. Could this symbolize a wave in my own life? The wave of receiving inspiration from right where I live or could it be the wave of passing of time?

2 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

I really like that dynamic sky. So powerful.

Martha Marshall said...

I just love what you are doing with these. Juicy. Full of light.