About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Moon Set Half an Hour After Sun Rise





I am excited to have been accepted at the Daily Painters Gallery. I anticipate that I will be growing, trying new challenges while my work has a market on the internet. Remaining open to new ideas is healthy. I will be happy because some gallery will not be telling me to do more of the same. Freedom is very good for my personal development. From this day on all my paintings posted here will be for sale as soon as I get Paypal set up. Today's painting "The Moon Set.." is an acrylic on a 10" x 8" x 7/8" Ambersand box. It is for sale for $100.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, welcome to daily painters! I am pretty new to this site...so far, so good!

Rain Trueax said...

Congratulations. That is exciting news and good for those who want easier access to buy the work of a vibrant artist