About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Expressionist Painting, "Birch Tree, Wet and Shining"


"Birch Tree, Wet and Shining," an acrylic painting on a wood box 12" x 12" x 1" ready to hang, no frame necessary, $125, to purchase e-mail me as I am in process of setting up Pay Pal. Yesterday and today this painting went through many phases. When I went out yesterday there was a rainbow. The arc shape was feeling to me like folk art in a square patch for a quilt. It was fun but I saw another beauty in the rain drops sticking to the branches of the birch tree. After painting over and over time and many times over I could finally say that the painting reflects my feelings for the day. A new challenge will be to do another painting with the rainbow.

No comments: