About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day Dream Painting, "Granny's Family Tree"


Acrylic on stretched canvas, 18" x 18",This one is not for sale although as of February 2008 the other paintings in this series are available.
"Granny's Family Tree" is about my own children and grandchildren. This is important part of my future. Doing the family history is an on going commitement of mine. I have make story books of it for the grandchildren. This painting is done in memory of my father. My father is near the middle of the groupings because all he wanted was to see a family tree that I made.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AwesomeDiane!

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Heidi,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment.

Anonymous said...

I think your family tree is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I think your family tree is beautiful!

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

This one is not for sale.