About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Friday, January 05, 2007

Poetic Painting: "Wind Dance"



Acrylic on cradled masonite board, 8"x 6" x 1", no frame required, $100. To purchase please e-mail me.

"Wind Dance," is poetic expression painted after taking a quick look outdoors and then allowed myself to wonder from a photographic representation. I wanted to bring to it linear movement like one I did a few months ago. I am not looking for techniques in general but scratching with the handle of my brushes is not as wonderfully fluid as using my dental tool. The tool was given to me by my dentist and can be purchased at drug stores everywhere. It is a metal handle with a soft rubber end pointed to clean the hard to get to gum line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation of the tool. Sometimes I forget to be experimental and you have reminded me of that joy.