About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Day Dream Painting: "Granny's Good Times"


Acrylic on stretched canvas, 18" x 18", $185. Will be available for delivery after May31st. To purchase please e-mail me.

Today I continue to paint what I want from life and my marriage. As of late my husband and I have been too busy to enjoy meals with friends. I want to continue our entertaining soon and for many years to come. "Granny's Good Times" is my fantasy. I do not recognize these people in the painting. Maybe I am in the foreground and my husband to my left as we age continuing to celebrate my husband's catch of the day by sharing a meal with people we care about. We are making a toast to life and ask that the good times roll.

No comments: