About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Friday, January 12, 2007

Day Dream Painting, "Our Memories"


Acrylic on stretched canvas, 12" x 12" x 1 1/2", no frame required, $100. Will be available May 31st for delivery after the exhibition. To Purchase please e-mail me.

"Our Memories" is a painting I did indoors because I am not going to work outside when the temperature is in the teens. I used some photos of some of our pets from the past. We do not own any now but we enjoy the birds in our suet feeder. It is my dream that we will continue as we advance in years to enjoy memories of all the animals we had and enjoyed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice that you honored your pets that way. Beautiful concept

Anonymous said...

That's nice that you honored your pets that way. Beautiful concept

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rain. I really like the series you are doing for the show-very meaningful!

Anonymous said...

I like your "day dream" series also.