About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day Dream Painting, "Pass the Salt, Please"


Acrylic on stretched canvas, 18" x 18", $175. Available for delivery after May 31st. To purchase please e-mail me.

"Please Pass the Salt" is painted over "Toast to Life" because I didn't relate to the people in yesterday's painting. I wanted more of a feeling of interaction between my guests. I will do another "Toast to Life" painting with the people interacting more with one another. They will be standing and not have a table and arms between them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You paint what you feel and also you remind me of Chagall and Matisse.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

c. ousley,
Thank you for the compliment. I enjoy both Chagall and Matisse.