About Me

My photo
Documenting a period in my development that could become pivotal

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dream Painting, " My Hubby and Me in the Snow"


Acrylic on stretched canvas with extra deep stretcher bars, 12" x 12" x 1 1/2", no frame required, $200. Will be held until after exhibition May 31. To purchase please e-mail me.

"My Hubby and Me in the Snow" is painted from this snowy day after taking a walk. I did myself from memory and I painted him in the livingroom while he checked his e-mail quickly. This is a painting of hope for our retirement years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've gone over your blog to see some of your earlier entries. I love the way you decorate your house with your work, not minding that the art is not framed, just putting it where it needs to be.

I admire your spontaneity.